Annual Membership Drive (October 15 - December 15)
Why Should You Subscribe?
- HMOs, PPOs & Medicare insurances deny many claims!
- Non-members must pay total fees.
- Members will not be billed for the first $500.00 of the annual deductible and first $25.00 Co-Pay per trip
- Members not having compensable insurance benefits will be billed at 50% of the customary fees for each trip.
- Your support saves lives. Ambulance & Chair Service receives no municipal tax funding. Your membership enhances our ability to provide Paramedic Advanced Life Support 24 hours a day.
- Your membership is valid at both Ambulance & Chair Stations plus reciprocal with many neighboring providers if you have an emergency in their service areas.
- Notice to Non-Residents: Non-residents employed in an area covered by Ambulance & Chair may purchase a membership which would only be valid for emergencies which occur while in these service areas. Please state place of employment on application card.
Your Support Is Critical - Join Today - Membership Return Deadline: December 15
- EMERGENCY and NON-EMERGENCY AMBULANCE TRIPS that are covered (compensable) will be billed to 3rd party insurance.
- MEMBERS will not be billed for the first $500.00 of the annual deductible and first $25.00 Co-Pay per trip.
- MEMBERS not having compensable insurance benefits will be billed at 50% of the customary fees for ambulance trips.
- MEMBERS must adhere to their HMO or Medicare plan pre-certification or authorization rules for non-emergency ambulance trips.
- MEMBERS Non-Emergency Trips: Co-pays and deductibles may apply depending on Insurance Network Rules.
- MEMBERS must have residence in the listed 27 municipalities.
- MEMBERS must complete application and sign authorization for information and benefits. Members are responsible to forward to this company benefits paid directly to the member for services rendered.
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER DECEMBER 15 until the following membership drive in October of next year. The exception would be new residents moving into the area.
ACS-Medicoach wheelchair van services are not covered under the membership plan. The wheelchair van service fees are established per PUC rules.